Title: Project Manager
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with Technology and Operations stakeholders to define and establish project objectives, scope, roadmap, milestones, and deliverables as applicable and aligned to delivery strategy.
- Producing well-defined technical delivery plans that outlines key project activities, their sequence and delivery timelines.
- Ensuring collaboration across administrative, legal and technology groups to agree optimum technical solutions aligned to the Technical Strategy.
- Driving discussions to socialize technical design and integration approaches with cross impacted dependent applications.
- Managing and tracking project tasks and activities to ensure performance and delivery against plan including identifying and managing critical dependencies and coordinating with key stakeholders to address issues as applicable and required in order to ensure the delivery of project objectives and deliverables.
- Ensuring Project reporting is up to date and communicated at the appropriate level to stakeholders with project scorecards.
- Leading regular working group sessions with key stakeholders within technology, administrative, legal and groups to identify and track actions effectively to support the plan.
- Understanding proposed design solutions; challenging decisions where they are non-strategic or have cross impacts and drive them to conclusion; liaising with stakeholders within and outside your line of business.
- Risk Management: Collaborating, identifying and tracking all dependencies and risks (technical and non-technical) and exploring mitigation strategies aligned to delivery plan.
- Demand Management: Ensuring demand requests are raised, prioritized and resources secured and manage the delivery life cycle. Escalating where necessary, providing all information required for senior management to make prioritization decisions. Responsible for end-to-end process.
- Infrastructure / Environment: Ensuring necessary infrastructure and environments are sourced, setup and made available to support various iterations of testing.
- Testing: Ensuring testing approach is agreed and resources secured from technology, administrative and legal departments as well as managing the process and resolution of blockers, issues, risks, dependencies and bottlenecks.
- Overseeing “Go-Live” preparations, including creating activity checklists, runbooks and managing post implementation activities collaboratively with stakeholders.
- Ensuring project documentation are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- A minimum of five (5) years of leading and managing IT projects and/or operations preferably in a law firm or professional services environment.
- Four-year degree is required; PMP certification and Microsoft certifications or similar technical certifications are a plus.
- Experience working with SaaS solutions such as Office 365, including MS Office Suite, Visio, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive and Exchange.
- Experience managing projects in an hybrid environment which include on-prem Active Directory and cloud-based Azure Active Directory.
- Knowledge of MS Project, Smartsheet or similar online PM tools.
- Experience in managing projects in Agile and Waterfall methodologies is helpful.
- Ability to multi-task with good organizational and time management capabilities.
- Strong and proven problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong documentation and presentation skills to create and present requirements, plans, and supporting documentation.
- Proven experience with executing enterprise-level technology projects.
- Understanding of project lifecycle and SDLC.
- Solid technical background with understanding of Active Directory, Database Systems, Networking, support of Windows-based workstations, Mobile devices, and Web technologies.
- Prior hands-on experience in supporting enterprise-scale applications, infrastructure, or devices is a plus.
- Ability to lead cross-functional project teams.
- Excellent people facing and client service.
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail.
- Result-oriented, focused on achieving a successful completion of the project.
- Ability to foster collaboration and motivate teams to work together on large-sale efforts.
- Out-of-the-box thinker with creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, oral/written communication and multitasking skills.