Organizations don't innovate, people do.
As part of our digital transformation business, you’ll help clients unlock innovation, embrace the future and change communities for good.
And we’ll help you stimulate new thinking, accelerate your career and connect you to projects that really matter.
Join our team of over 600 data scientists, design thinkers, immersive digital consultants, project managers and innovators, all working to create positive change for generations to come.
Who are we looking for?
As Head of Marketing, you will lead a cross-functional team to empower change and drive efficiencies across a Global organization of over 300 employees! Reporting into the Digital Market Develop Leader, you will be responsible for leading and developing a team of marketing specialists including content creation, demand generation, event coordination and graphic design. You will work in close collaboration with the Practice Director, Head of Sales and Product Team to drive phenomenal growth in new and existing regions across North America. This role can be performed from any of our GHD offices in Toronto, Waterloo, or remotely from anywhere in Canada .
In the problem solving business, it helps to be restlessly curious to deliver community change.
Our vision is to ensure energy, water and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come. You can lead the way into a new future for our industry, inspiring the next generation of driven and committed people in the process.
Learn about leadership opportunities with GHD.
Working with an energetic and high performing team, this position offers a variety of work and will see you involved in:
What you bring to the team:
- Support sales and drive revenue growth for our newly formed global Products and Platforms practice
- Develop strategic marketing plan that aligns with business growth goals
- Build and clearly communicate marketing annual and quarterly goals and ensure achievement
- Successfully build KPIs for each role and conduct regular/quarterly employee reviews
- Emulate a collaborative environment that encourages idea sharing
- Define and launch product brands and translate product features into value propositions (working with Product Marketing)
- Lead all aspects of the development and execution of go-to-market strategies
- Supervise the creation of personalized, engaging content that supports our thought leadership strategy and aids conversion across the customer journey, including news releases, blog posts, case studies, newsletters, videos, infographics, white papers, e-books, webinars and more
- Be responsible for the development of automated champion campaigns for lead and pipeline management
- Define, and introduce KPI’s and ROI associated with marketing activities such as track traffic metrics across platforms and through funnel stages to reach MQL and SQL targets
- SME in marketing technology stack including web analytics through Google Analytics, HubSpot CRM, Salesforce/Pardot, SiteCore Website CMS, Umbraco Website CMS
What you Bring to Our Team:
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or Marketing
- 10+ years of experience as a Marketing Manager in Software/SaaS
- Collaborative management style with experience in leading and mentoring a team of writers, designers, and marketing professionals
- Proven track record of building product brand strategies, marketing plans and ability to implement as a collaborative team
- Expert knowledge working with customer relationship management systems in ways of Marketing Automation (HubSpot and/or Salesforce/Pardot)
- Strong technical content marketing background including in areas of marketing analytics, SEO, digital ad campaigns, email drip campaigns, website analytics, and lead generation methodologies
- Phenomenal interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across a diverse team
- Passion, energy, and an entrepreneurial mindset with the willingness to support in hands-on execution
- Experience marketing to public sector or non-profit organizations is ideal
As a diverse and inclusive organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, GHD will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Take on some of the world’s toughest challenges - with GHD backing you every step of the way.
We'll give you control over your career, empower you to find innovative solutions and help you create a lasting impact.
See where your commitment could take you with GHD.
Our Pledge to You
At GHD, we don’t just believe in the power of commitment, we live and breathe it every day.
That’s why we pledge to empower our people to make a positive impact. Combining our deep technical expertise with the capabilities of our clients and partners, we respond to some of the most complex challenges facing our planet today.
See where your commitment could take you.
That’s the #PowerOfCommitment
Who we are
GHD is a global professional services company that leads through engineering, architecture, and construction expertise. We are an employee-owned company with over 11,000 diverse and skilled individuals, across more than 200 offices spanning five continents.
The Power of Commitment is our brand promise. It’s what makes us different. We are bound to our stated vision and determination to address humanity’s most urgent needs: to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.