Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2022, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2023 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2022.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with cross-functional global and regional teams, including Finance, Infrastructure, Shared Services, and IT, to gather requirements, define project deliverables, and create a detailed project plan.
- Develop and manage the project budget, including resource allocation, cost estimation, and tracking.
- Coordinate and manage project team members' activities, ensuring adherence to project milestones and quality standards.
- Conduct regular project status meetings, provide progress updates, and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Perform risk management throughout the project life cycle to mitigate risks and issues, implementing effective risk management strategies and contingency plans.
- Classification and escalation of project issues in a timely manner
- Work closely with internal enterprise stakeholders, external vendors, and consultants to ensure successful ERP system integration and customization.
- Oversee system testing and ensure deployment and post-implementation support.
- Provide training and support to end-users, ensuring a smooth transition to the new system and maximizing user adoption.
What do you need to succeed?
- Degree in information technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- PMP certification an asset
- Minimum three (3) years experience in IT Project Management, specifically implementing end -to-end SAP projects.
- Understanding and application of Agile concepts such as Scrum/SAFe and Agile workflow methodologies.
- Familiarity with SAP Activate methodology.
- Functional knowledge in one or more SAP modules
- Proficient in PM tools including MS project, JIRA.
- Excellent project management skills, including developing project plans, managing resources, and tracking progress.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams and collaborating with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, focusing on identifying and resolving issues on time.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge of industry best practices in ERP implementation, data migration, system integration, and change management
- Multiple language skills (English, Spanish, French) an asset
- Familiarity with Carve out, Mergers and Acquisitions projects an asset.
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together in yours.
Making a difference together we raised $385,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 38 non-profit organizations and planted 660 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Sur demande, Siemens Canada prendra des mesures d’accommodement raisonnables pour les personnes handicapées, dans le but de soutenir la participation des candidats dans tous les aspects du processus de recrutement. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.