Who We Are
Founded in 2013, Organigram is a leading Canadian licensed producer, focused on producing high-quality, indoor-grown cannabis for adult recreational consumers in all provinces and the Yukon. Headquartered in Toronto (Ontario), Organigram has three state-of-the-art cultivation and processing facilities in Moncton (New Brunswick), Winnipeg (Manitoba) and Lac-Supérieur (Quebec), and our adult-use products can be found in retail outlets from coast-to-coast. Organigram's adult-use brands include Edison, SHRED, monjour, Laurentian Cannabis, Holy Mountain, Big Bag O’Buds, Tremblant Cannabis and Trailblazer.
Our mission is to delight consumers with trusted brands that deliver innovative cannabis products and experiences while promoting education and industry advocacy.
Over the past year we have seen significant growth in this emerging cannabis industry and attribute this growth to our team members. We believe our deep-rooted culture; our values and our welcoming work environment have contributed to our overall success.
Our focus on innovation, responsiveness to the needs of our customers and our people–centric approach have helped us become a trusted name amongst our stakeholders - be it our customers, partners, investors, our team members, and the communities that we support.
Why work with us?
Organigram is a diverse and inclusive organization that cares about you and the community you live in. Our competitive salary and benefits, education reimbursement and flexible work environment are designed to work for you as you grow and develop in your career. We offer an annual wellness credit and unlimited vacation to support your health and wellbeing. And you can feel good knowing our Organigram Operating for Good program provides you with the opportunity to support your community through sponsored volunteer initiatives.
We’re building our Learning and Development team and are looking for a Specialist, Learning and Development. Reporting to the Manager of Learning & Development, you will be accountable for creating, curating and enabling programs and practices that support developing operations and non-operations team members as well as exceptional people leaders. In this role, you will develop and maintain strong relationships with leaders, People and Culture business partners, subject matter experts and external partners to weave content and outcomes into meaningful experiences.
- Facilitate the departmental onboarding program, technical training, SOP/QMS training, classroom and virtual training & support to front line staff (in class/online/OJT) in both French and English;
- Facilitate leadership training and other training as required for Shift Leads, Supervisors, Managers, and Senior Leaders in both French and English;
- Assess relevant training requirements for new and existing employees and monitor completion and success rates;
- Conduct needs assessments to identify training gaps and recommend solutions;
- Investigate new training program ideas to support the ongoing and future needs of the organization and make recommendations for short and long-term implementation;
- Design and develop effective blended learning solutions (classroom, virtual, e-learning, OJT), instructional materials, job aids and cheat sheets that support skill and behavior development across all employees and the leadership team and align to adult learning principles;
- Interface with vendors/suppliers, develop proposals, Statements of Work (SOW) and monitor work of external vendors/suppliers;
- Act as a consultant & coach for leaders and employees as related to learning and development;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing training programs and make recommendations for improvements;
- Track and report on all training with respect to attendance, engagement, completion and success rates etc;
- Own the monthly and annual training calendars (development/communication etc.) mapping out annualized training, recurring training, new training etc. that align with learner needs;
- Develop and execute training communications for campaigns, calendars, individual stakeholders etc;
- Act as a key stakeholder in the scoping, configuration, and implementation of an organization-wide learning management system (LMS);
- Act as administrator for the LMS, the training intranet site, & other learning platforms (e.g. LinkedIn) as required: setting up courses, creating learning paths, managing user permissions, monitoring and reporting on learner progress;
- Keep up with industry trends to identify new approaches to training and organizational development, as well as emerging content;
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A passion for adult learning;
- 3+ years of experience developing and executing blended learning solutions for Adults. Preference will be given to candidates who also have a degree or diploma in Adult Education;
- Experience working within the full cycle of learning: Analysis and assessment of learner needs, design, development, implementation, and evaluation learning;
- Advanced facilitation skills with the ability to engage audiences at various levels;
- Exceptional communication skills across stakeholders at multiple levels;
- Ability to facilitate training sessions in both French and English;
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and execute opportunities in sometimes ambiguous contexts;
- The ability to build consensus and buy-in across multiple stakeholder groups;
- A strong technical acumen that enables you to deliver training across multiple platforms and troubleshoot issues as they arise;
- A strong ability to plan and juggle multiple projects at once across multiple stakeholder groups. Project management experience is considered an asset;
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $65,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Moncton, NB E1E 2L1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Work Location: In person