Product Marketing Specialist (Remote within Canada)
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Product Marketing Specialist will be responsible for spearheading the post-product development marketing efforts. In this role, you will act as the voice of the customer by addressing questions about our product, determining target customers, how to best reach them, and more.
The responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Collaborate across functional teams, specifically Product, Sales, and Marketing to deliver an effective product marketing strategy to meet the business objectives in the most efficient manner.
- Communicate the features and benefits of our product through compelling storytelling and marketing strategies.
- Advocate for Multiview’s product and its benefits- driving demand and usage of our product and services.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
At Multiview, being creative with excellent communication and critical thinking skills is important, but equally so are having a passion for driving client success and the desire to be a contributing member of our culture, where the genuine care of people is our compass.
The successful candidate will preferably be someone with deep industry expertise of the accounting industry and ERP technology, whether you come from years in product consulting, or system implementation, or have direct product marketing experience in the space.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing coupled with a robust understanding of the ERP SaaS product, healthcare industry and associated customer personas.
If this sounds like you, read on!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work closely with across teams such as Sales and Product Management to establish positioning and messaging, build product launch strategies, and execute, and support product releases.
- Develop ongoing marketing programs that drive customer engagement (e.g., sales documentation, product videos, website copy, case studies, blog posts, etc.) and articulate the benefits of our products.
- Together with the Product Management team, develop materials that will educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
- Conduct market analysis to obtain an understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators and content that illustrates them.
- Create sales collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects & customers through the sales cycle.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Champion the Multiview Financial software and services through training and continuous learning.
- Demonstrate Multiview’s core values, building, and advancing the reputation of the company and its clients.
VP of Marketing
- Marketing, Product Management and Sales teams
- Multiview’s internal and external stakeholders
Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Extensive collaboration with team members and other departments
- Marketing– Strong in-depth knowledge of the Marketing function is required to perform the role competently. You must be comfortable using the technology and be able to explain it to others. This level of expertise is gained through extensive on-the-job experience.
- Problem-Solving – Proactive in anticipating and resolving problems. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to meet the requirements of the project are required.
- Interpersonal Skills – Ability to effectively communicate and work with various team members both internally and externally. Strong verbal communication skills are required.
- Organization – Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks to ensure the smooth implementation of Multiview Financial software based on contract specifications.
- Initiative – Seeks, accepts, and completes new tasks using own initiative; works independently with little supervision.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in marketing or related discipline
- Experience Level: 4+ years of product marketing, product management, or digital marketing experience, preferably in a related industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations.
- Proven track record of executing successful product launches.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to develop, organize, and maintain process documentation.
- Excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills
- Exceptional project management skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Metrics-driven and analytical; proven ability to prioritize, drive, and achieve results through self and others under time pressure.
- Willingness to be coached, mentored, and driven to reach your fullest potential.
- Experience demonstrating Multiview’s core values, building, and advancing the reputation of the company and its clients.
Experience Level: 4-7 yrs. Product Marketing Manager experience working in the SaaS/Software industry.
- Prior ERP Software experience is considered an asset.
Experience comes in various forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we are looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encouraging everyone to apply.
Multiview builds powerful, easy-to-use financial applications for clients across North America. As a leader in the ERP/Financial Software industry, we partner with sophisticated clients across multiple industries to End Month End™.
We are extremely proud of the company we have built. Bringing together professionals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise is vital to making our company stronger. Our people-first culture is our biggest advantage, and we are excited to share that commitment with you!
WHY JOIN MULTIVIEW?
At Multiview, you can make an impact that matters in a way you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a company culture built to empower and develop our people to be the best they can be, Multiview is THE Software Company for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by taking care of our employees first.
We “Multiviewers” strongly believe that a great job should keep you happy both at work and in life and we encourage that by offering:
- Competitive Compensation
- 4 weeks vacation to start, additional paid time off to supplement work-life balance, wellness, volunteering time off and mental health days.
- Company paid competitive Benefits including Extended Health, Dental, Vision and more.
- Workplace Flexibility (Choice to work remotely in Canada or from our office in Ottawa, ON)
- The Company arranged social events
- Continuous growth opportunities, and leadership development
Please submit your resume, and a cover letter describing, why you are a unique fit for this position by applying to this posting.
We thank all applicants for expressing their interest in Multiview; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Multiview is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will collaborate with you to meet your needs.
ACCESSIBILITY & DIVERSITY:
Multiview promotes a diverse, inclusive, and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we are building a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encouraging everyone to apply.
Multiview is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to creating a barrier-free working environment for all. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and Ontario Human Rights Code, Multiview will provide accommodation throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process for applicants with disabilities, upon request.