Plaza Kia is building a successful team of new and used car sales advisors and we want you to be our next team member!
We are looking for New and Used car Sales Professionals who have a passion for providing a great guest experience, have the energy and enthusiasm to be part of one of the fastest growing automotive sales teams in the industry, and aspire to grow beyond this position within our dealer group.
We are: Family Owned and Community Driven!
We offer our sales team a lucrative pay plan with salary + bonus.
Our Dealership Team Enjoys:
- Management support – training and mentoring so you can reach your income potential
- Community involvement and participation – we are actively involved, supporting our community drives business and our positive sense of purpose
- A great work culture that encourages you to bring your best every day
- Customer-focused environment: We do what it takes to make our guests happy on every visit
We Are Looking For Sales Advisors Who:
- Have a high standard for providing excellent customer service, taking care of each guest like they are friends, because you want them to be friends!
- Have the energy and enthusiasm to be part of one of the fastest growing automotive sales teams in the industry – we are on pace for new sales records!
- Are ready to write their own paycheck through dedication and responsive effort
- Aspire to grow beyond this position – Plaza Auto Group offers opportunities in every dealership within the group
New and Used Car Sales Advisor Duties
- Effective customer communication - ensuring every customer touch point is professional, yet fun
- Follow up on all leads, from first inquiry to test drive to delivery and beyond, to ensure your client is happy, happy, happy!
- Ready to learn new techniques and products and have answers when clients ask!
- Conduct cold calling to generate leads and prospect new customer
- Assist customers in selecting the right vehicle based on their needs and preferences
- Provide information about vehicle features, specifications, and pricing
- Conduct test drives with potential buyer
- Negotiate and close sales deals with customers
- Complete all necessary paperwork and documentation for the sales proces
- Maintain accurate records of sales, inventory, and customer interactions
New and Used Car Sales Advisor Requirements
- OMVIC license is a must
- Proven Auto Sales Background Experience
- Background of elevated customer service
- A coachable personality, and the desire to continually improve
- Multiple spoken languages are a PLUS.
Please forward your resume to be part of a WINNING and PROGRESSIVE TEAM. Grow with us NOW at Plaza Kia, proud member of the Plaza Auto Group, a family owned dealership group.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,280.43-$138,557.70 per year
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond Hill, ON L4C 7A1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Automotive sales: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-07-24