Our Values: Be Customer Centric, Inspire Leadership, Show Integrity, Embody Family Spirit, and Pursue Excellence.
Since 1975, our family roots have been vital to our growth from three Saskatchewan founders to over 260+ diverse employees, representing 11 different countries. With our employees, Crestline has become a worldwide innovative leader in Ambulance Manufacturing and Specialty Vehicles and Canada’s largest supplier of small to mid-sized Commercial Buses, shipping to over 33 countries worldwide.
Headquartered in Saskatoon, Crestline is part of an industry-leading group of companies; Demers Ambulances, Braun Industries and Medix Specialty Vehicles. Together, we strive to be the partner of choice, dedicated to safety and innovation, delivering an exceptional customer experience through empowered employees.
Crestline Coach Ltd. is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to add to our Bus Division team in Saskatoon or Alberta.
Key activities of this role include:
- Achieve sales results as per individual sales goals.
- Key measurable’s include: number of unit sales; sales revenues; gross margin; and number of customer visits, closing ratios, customer and prospect contacts, and quotes submitted.
- Retention and growth of customer portfolios; as per goals.
- Participate in the sales process commitments
- Assist the enhancement of operational and manufacturing efficiencies
- Identify, develop and maintain opportunity pipelines, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, initiate contacts and prequalify potential customers following company standards and expectations.
- Attend trade shows and related convention activities. This includes set up and disassembly of company displays, attending social functions and relevant workshops
- Achieve customer satisfaction goals.
- Visit existing customers to follow up on sales and service issues as required.
- Prepare preliminary quotations for initial inquiries, budget purposes, etc. using brochures, catalogues and current, past or example demo or stock highlight sheets and letters of introduction
- Prepare formal quotation/bid/tender documents using an approved outline and update these documents as required
- Work with the Sales Support Team on all tenders to prepare all documents and submit a high quality and professional tender through electronic and/or conventional means.
Contract Order Processing
- Process all confirmed orders following a set procedures and policies established in our Contract Process.
- Complete the entire sales order transaction following established procedures and policies.
- Ensure that marketing photos of all completed units, new and used, are taken and submitted to the Director of Business Development, Bus Division In coordination with the Accounting department, ensure dealer plate, insurance card, Sales Person and Business license, if applicable, is renewed prior to expiration dates.
Database Maintenance - Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Update CRM database - enter complete company name, contact names, address and category of potential customers
- Record pertinent incoming/outgoing calls, next and completed actions, as well as scheduled and completed appointments in CRM database
- Promote the sale of all new and used inventory in company stock
- Ensure the storage of vehicle inventory is safe and secure, and that these vehicles are displayed in clean, marketable condition
- Actively participate in determining the specifications of demo units ordered
- Ensure that the demo unit is clean and in good working order for each customer visit (travel with cleaning kit)
- Arrange for any demo unit repairs
- Ensure monthly Sales Reports are submitted by the deadline (all reports as required)
- Promptly submit win and loss reports
- Update Prospect Lists utilizing Excel Sales Opportunity database
- Submit accurate and detailed travel and business expense claims and receipts on a monthly basis to the Accounting department
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3-5 years Sales experience is required, preferably selling capital type equipment in a business to business tender based environment
- Ideally, college or university education in business or marketing or a combination of Grade 12 and sales training
- Knowledge of government regulations, standards and municipal procurement procedures is desired
- Appropriate and valid class of license for vehicle being sold; driving record as per insurance requirements (air brakes may also be needed)
- Proven successful sales track record over a consistent period of time
- Must have a solid understanding of MS Office applications such as Outlook, Word Excel, PowerPoint, Email and internet use
- Knowledge and experience with using a CRM tool is an asset
- Must have a Valid Passport, which will be required for travel
Personality Traits/Core Skills:
- Values that align with our corporate culture: be Customer-Centric, inspire Leadership, show Integrity, embody Family Spirit, and pursue Excellence
- Organized with the ability to balance multiple projects
- Customer-driven focus
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationship
- Mechanically inclined
- Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven low error rate in work performed
- Team player
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Cooperative attitude
- High integrity and honesty in all dealings with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong decision making ability
- Ability to articulate ideas in a clear, concise manner
- Strong organization and time management skills; ability to balance multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to take initiative
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- Effective listening and comprehension capabilities
- Demonstrated problem-solving, decision making and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain effective working relationships and function as a team member
Interested? Apply online at www.crestlinecoach.com/careers
Take a virtual tour of our facility at https://crestlinecoach.com/company/virtual-tour.aspx
Join us in our mission as We make life better, one relationship and one vehicle at a time