If you're a career IT Professional looking for a great team, Ci2 is hiring for new positions at www.ci2group.com
We are looking for IT Generalists and SysAdmins with a diverse background of IT experience.
Ci2 is exclusively focused on Business / Enterprise IT. This is an exciting role where you will be learning new things all the time. If you are looking for the opportunity to advance in your IT career, we want to hear from you!
This is an in-person customer facing job that involves working in our Calgary office and visiting customer sites. Your responsibilities will be shared with your team. Day to day agendas will vary but typically include IT projects, risk oversight, and management of a specific group of clients' IT Infrastructure.
Ci2 is an IT Security, Infrastructure, and Digital Transformation company with over 28 years experience of innovation and satisfied clients. We are the quintessential IT shop with a great culture and the latest tech.
If you are looking for the opportunity to advance in your IT career, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for +5 years IT support / consulting experience.
· IT support and consulting experience, systems administration, security, and risk management.
· Great customer service and communication skills
· Software, hardware, cloud solutions familiarity, related troubleshooting skills.
· Microsoft Windows Server expertise and knowledge/experience with cloud based platforms such as Azure, etc.
· Creativity, leadership, communication and enthusiasm for all things tech!
Successful applicants enjoy many perks, including a comprehensive health and extended benefits program.
We are typically looking for Morning People. Our team typically starts early so we can avoid traffic, make progress on IT projects and then head home mid-afternoon.
A clean driving record and full time use of a vehicle are required. (Expenses covered)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB T2R 0G7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (required)
- excellent communication skills in English (required)
- Class 5 license with full time access to a vehicle. (required)
Work Location: In person