Maritime Furniture Clearance Center is a small business in Moncton, NB E1C 9R2. We are professional, engaging and fun.
Our work environment includes:
- Growth opportunities
- Casual work attire
- Flexible working hours
- Commission Pay!!
- Very Fun Work Environment
Job Title: Furniture Sales Rep.
Company: Maritime Furniture Clearance Center
Location: Moncton, NB
Job Type: Full-Time
About Us: Maritime Furniture Clearance Center is a locally owned and operated furniture store committed to providing our customers with high-quality, stylish, and affordable furniture solutions. We take pride in our commitment to excellent customer service and our wide selection of furniture for every room in the home. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a passionate and motivated Sales and Online Marketing Associate to join our team and help us expand our online presence and drive sales in store.
Job Description: Are you a creative and results-driven individual with a passion for sales and online marketing? Do you have a knack for connecting with customers both in-person and online? If so, we want you to join our team! Were looking for a fun, high energy, great attitude sales person to our small, but very fun team!
Sales and Customer Engagement: Greet and assist customers in our showroom, providing expert product knowledge and assistance.
Develop and maintain strong customer relationships, ensuring a positive shopping experience.
Provide product recommendations and assist customers in making informed purchase decisions.
Process transactions accurately and efficiently.
Manage and update the company's website and inventory platform with product listings and descriptions.
Utilize social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram) to engage with customers, promote products, and run targeted ad campaigns.
Assembly, Pricing, Moving items.
It is essential that the ideal candidate be able to move, lift, assemble (with the help of instructions) basic furniture pieces. The tasks are quite rudimentary, usually very simple to assemble. But the show room floor must always remain neat, tidy and presentable, which often requires relocating sofas, dressers, mattresses into new locations, or into customers vehicles.
- Proven experience in sales, preferably in a retail environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in digital marketing and social media platforms..
- Creative and resourceful with the ability to generate and implement marketing ideas.
- Customer-focused with a passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Hourly Pay + commission structure.
- Opportunities for career growth and development.
- Employee discounts on furniture products.
- A supportive and friendly work environment.
- Basic health, Dental and Vision benefits.
If you are a self-motivated individual who is enthusiastic about furniture or sales, we encourage you to apply and become part of our growing team!
Maritime Furniture Clearance Center is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Candidates MUST reside in or near the Moncton Area. Applicants outside of this area will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.25-$15.50 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Moncton, NB E1C 9R2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-25