The Jr. Pharma Administrator is responsible for the management/coordination of all pharma contracts. The position is responsible for tracking and maintenance all contracts and related documents relating to Product Listing Agreements. This includes setting up agreement terms on behalf of our carrier partners within ESC Web. Administrator will also be required to work with internal ESC teams on administrative issues including manufacturer setup and troubleshooting basic discrepancies related to Product Listing Agreements.
- Manage the contract agreement and contract amendment preparation process including initiating necessary contract renewals. Interface with Legal and other Business Subject Matter Experts;
- Responsible for coordinating appropriate legal and business review of contracts
- Assist Lead Negotiator with reconciliation, invoicing and reporting for both Pharma and Carrier Partners
- Interface with Clinical, IT, Customer Service and Finance – Responsible for setup, research and resolution of contract interpretation questions related to rebate agreement, including aiding on audit and invoicing questions
- Run regular reporting to support strategic planning for pharmaceutical agreements
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business Administration
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in Pharmacy Benefits Management and/or Contract administration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); Adobe Acrobat; WebEx (or other video call platforms)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to manage timelines and balance multiple deadlines.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment; quickly grasp new concepts; solve problems and make decisions.
- Ability to work with internal and external partners at all levels of management.
- Previous Pharmaceutical administrative support considered a strong asset
- Familiarity with legal contracts; agile methodology
Express Scripts Canada is a Cigna company
Express Scripts Canada is a subsidiary of Express Scripts, a Cigna company. Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, wellbeing and peace of mind of those we serve. Cigna offers an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioural health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products.
About Express Scripts Canada
Express Scripts Canada is a leading health benefits manager and has been recognized as one of the most innovative. Our clients include Canada's leading insurers, third party administrators and governments. We work with these clients to develop industry-leading solutions to deliver superior healthcare in a cost-controlled environment. We provide Active Pharmacy™ services to more than 7 million Canadian patients and adjudicate more than 100 million pharmacy, dental, and extended health claims annually. Through our proprietary consumer intelligence, clinical expertise, and patients-first approach, we promote better health decisions for plan members, while managing and reducing drug benefit costs for plan sponsors.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate obtains an Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation to receive clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
If you require accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: [email protected]
Do not email [email protected]
for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.