We are a growing real estate company that focuses in both the resale and new homes. We create leads to connect both buyers and sellers to licensed sales representatives on our team. The goal is to create an easy platform for both parties involved (client & sales representative). This roll requires knowledge of campaighn planning and execution through Hubspot CRM ssytem.
· Our real estate team has been in business for 9 years.
· Must commute to work. There is free parking & transit nearby
- The roll entails setting up applications, automations, workflows and systems through HUBSPOT platform. We also need to put together workflows & full marketing & sales campaigns. Aside from applications and systems, we will need a creative mind to put together campaigns, content creation, brand development, social medial development, landing pages, google ads, ect. This role is meant for a highly trained and self-learning individual as limit training is provided.
-Hours of operations: 9:00am – 5:00pm (May vary to start)
- What training will you provide? Training is limited
Requirements / Preferred Qualifications:
**Must be expert with Hubspot (2 -5 years of experience)
**Must have expert CRM skills
**Hubspot Engineer Specialist / Automation
** 2+ years of experience in the marketing field
- Expert In Creating Landing pages
-Build Website/landing pages using Wordpress
- Create Supporting visuals for emails, flyers & landing pages
- PPC Marketing
-Customer Acquisition & Retention
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Creation
- Excellent presentation skills using content
- Full understanding of google applications
-Attention To Detail
-Organizational Skills are a must
-Must be Independent and work with minimal supervision
This is a long term opportunity to grow with the business
May be able to work flexible working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Freelance, Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: $40,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have Hubspot CRM experience?
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-15