CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of an outstanding culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, achieve your full potential, and chart your own career! Our benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs and flexible work schedules.
CGI is a Salesforce.com Platinum partner and one of the largest System Integration & Consulting organizations in Canada, offering a variety of Salesforce Consulting Services and custom application development on the Force.com platform. To support project delivery, CGI has established a worldwide Salesforce.com Centre of Expertise in Montreal, QC to provide architecture and standard methodologies support for Salesforce initiatives. We've been delivering Salesforce.com projects since 2006 and over 150,000+ users worldwide use a Salesforce.com implementation completed by CGI!
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Deliver Salesforce Experience Cloud technology solutions – Leverage your strong technical experience to architect, engineer and provide guidance in delivery of key initiatives for an enterprise-class global Medical Portal
- Ability to translate Figma design pages into recommended approach for Salesforce Experience Cloud architecture that aligns with client’s business and technical requirements
- Comprehensive understanding of Salesforce security including transaction security, event monitoring, sharing, permission sets, and profiles
- Ability to implement performance optimization techniques and has a good grasp of data architecture
- Build and foster a high-performance engineering culture and mentor team members
- Work proactively to identify technical debt and security vulnerabilities
- Provide scalable, maintainable and robust designs/solutions
- Subject matter expert – Collaborate with internal and external partners for the definition, planning, modeling, governance, and implementation of Salesforce capabilities
- Be a visionary partnering with the client’s product owners, technical leads and key individuals within their functional organization and recommend SFDC Platform improvements
- Ensure design is meeting the requirements and delivering expected outcomes/value to the business
Execution and Delivery
- Be able to effectively plan, coordinate and communicate on builds/projects
- Monitor/ Track/ Review the delivery to ensure the best practices and design principles are adhered into delivery
- Experience with Agile Scrum project methodologies delivered under Continuous Delivery / DevOps is preferred
- Accountable for GXP quality project deliverables
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- 5+ years of technical analysis experience
- Salesforce.com implementation architecture and design experience
- Excellent leadership, peer management, and communication skills; ability to make recommendation to client and business. Ability to lead offshore team / squad for implementation.
Required Skill Set:
Technical Analysis, 5+ years of experience, strong proficiency level
Salesforce Experience Cloud, 5+ years of experience, strong proficiency level
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Development experience
- Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences experience
- Team oriented
Desired Skill Set:
Power BI, 3+ years of experience, medium proficiency level
Pharma System Development Lifecycle (SDLC), 3+ years of experience, medium proficiency level