Graphically Speaking is an industry-leading, full-service web development firm, with a full-time team of web specialists who collectively produce hundreds of websites every year.
- Provide great value, quality and service to our customers.
- Be a great place to work.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Act with honesty and integrity.
- Individual contribution and responsibility.
- Continuous improvement in everything we do.
- Building strong relationships with new and existing clients.
- Providing strategic recommendations to maximize online visibility.
- Implementing strategies applying best practices in SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, online advertising and conversion optimization.
- Developing and managing online advertising campaigns.
- Pulling actionable insights from campaign performance data using AdWords, Analytics and Excel.
- 1+ years’ of SEO experience
- Thorough knowledge of Google tools (Analytics, AdWords, Search Console, GMB, etc.)
- Comfortable working with SEO tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, MOZ, SearchSTAT, etc.)
- Ability to understand client goals and present relevant strategies and tactics that support them
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent presentation and client interfacing skills
- Team worker, detail-oriented and an ability to get things done quickly
- Ability to multitask
- A strong interest in digital marketing and keeping up with latest trends
- Social media marketing and/or conversion optimization experience are an asset
- Working knowledge of CMS tools (WordPress, WooCommerce, Magento, Sitefinity, etc.)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS is not required but is an asset
Competitive salary, MSP, extended medical and dental, profit sharing, flex hours and an opportunity to grow and advance in the web development industry quickly.
Darrell Hadden, President
Please note, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.