Our Merchandising team is growing, and we’re on the hunt for our next top associate. We are looking for a detail-oriented person, who can work independently, and enjoys the challenge of working with retail managers. This position is contract for 1 month with possibility of extension.
In return, we will give you the opportunity to kick start your career by working with our best-in-class team of sales and merchandising associates, while representing industry leading brands like Voortman, Danone, FreshPet, Nespresso, Timex, and the Home Entertainment category within your local Walmart, Grocery & Mass outlets.
In addition, we offer weekday work hours, competitive pay, and the opportunity to build a part-time career to suit your lifestyle.
What you will be doing:
- Build and Maintain client relationships by visiting with employees, department managers, and store managers
- Display, arrange, price, and rotate products at a store level
- Work with store diagrams and place product and shelf tags accordingly
- Manage in-store inventory, stock replenishment, and packing overstock/returns
- Build, and maintain product displays
- Complete detailed reporting
You are a great fit if you:
- Are available for shifts Tuesday – Fridays starting as early as 7:00 am
- Have access to a vehicle, and a valid driver’s license
- Have access to a smart phone with data/Wi-Fi
- Are physically able to lift up to 25lbs
- Are looking to kick-start your career in retail sales and merchandising
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Enjoy working independently
- Are a strong communicator
- Comfortable with technology and using handheld devices
- Have strong organizational skills
What we offer in return:
- We’ll help you kick start your career by working with our best-in-class team of sales and merchandising associate
- A flexible schedue
- Consistent hours throughout the year
- The opportunity to work with industry leading brands like Voortman, Danone, FreshPet, Nespresso, Timex, and the Home Entertainment category within your local Walmart
To Apply: Please send resumes to [email protected]
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic North America gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building experiences together. We are a cast of diverse, yet like-minded individuals and we believe in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our clients, but for each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of everyone’s story the most memorable one yet.
DISCLAIMER: Acosta/ Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Emploi: Terrain - Ventes, Marchandisage & Détail
Horaire: Temps partiel
Type d'emploi: Poste temporaire
Période: Emploi de jour
Offre d'emploi publiée le: 14 sept. 2023, 07:55:44