Cosmo Prof Assistant Manager
Here at Cosmoprof we strive for innovation, and we empower and encourage artistry. We respect and celebrate diversity and the individual needs of all our stylists and all their customers.
Our commitment to stylists is to be more than just a service- we promise to deliver more.
By working at Cosmoprof, you would be part of one of the largest hair and beauty supplier in the world, and we need passionate and talented people to make this happen!
As an Assistant Manager you support the Store Manager in all areas and are responsible for all primary duties when the Store Manager is not present. We are looking for passionate beauty leaders who are looking to support and help run one of our stores.
- Provides supervision and supports the direction planning of associates daily goals and activities to deliver an exceptional client experience which maximizes sales.
- Working with Store Managers to analyze store trends and anticipate customer demands.
- Engage, train, and develop your teams to achieve positive results. Maintains positive associate relations by resolving associate concerns. Fosters an environment of diversity, inclusion and belonging.
- Ensures execution of all company processes through training, management, analysis, and continuous improvement.
- Work with Store Managers to effectively manage inventory through ordering and shipment processing. Timely and accurate follow through with Company directives and assigned projects.
- Ensures the store environment is safe for associates and customers; all policies and procedures are followed and enforced. Responsible for protecting company assets by ensuring all inventory and cash control procedures are being followed in store.
Knowledge, Skills/Abilities and Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years retail sales/customer service experience preferred.
- At least 1+ year(s) prior management experience preferred.
- Ability to lead or support a team of associates to meet business objectives.
- Can effectively communicate with team and management.
- Must have scheduling availability to meet the needs of the business.
- Cosmetology license desirable, but not required.
- Customer Focused Partner
- Results Driver
- Problem Solver Decision Maker
- Passionate Learner
- Flexible Agile Adapter
- Talent Builder
- Effective Communicator
- Team Builder
Nature and Extent of Direct or Indirect Controls Exercised by the Supervisor
- Task Level High
- Departmental/Division Level High
- Project Level High
- Consultative Level High
The amount of discretion or freedom this position has
- Strict Adherence to Guidelines
- Interprets and Adapts Guidelines
- Develops and Implements Guidelines
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
The position requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing; walking; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy items such as shipment or record boxes. Must be able to lift-up to 25 lbs., occasionally while on a ladder, with or without accommodation. May be exposed to fumes, chemicals, and odors upon occasion.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, or any other category under applicable law.
Sally Beauty, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.