We have a stimulating environment where our people are empowered to do meaningful work with like-minded colleagues that want to win.
We welcome anyone that has this same drive and that wants to help us win. It’s nice to meet you – we can’t wait for you to join and make a difference!
Our Visual Presentation team is growing and is seeking new talent to join its team supporting our stores.
DISTRICT VISUAL PRESENTATION SPECIALIST (Stores)
Reporting to the Visual Presentation Director, the District Visual Presentation Specialist is responsible for providing valued support and directives to their assigned store teams. The District Visual Presentation Specialist will ensure visual brand standards are respected at all times by building partnerships with store teams and providing ongoing coaching of visual directives and optimal execution in order to maximize the customer experience and store sales.
- Contributes to achieving sales goals by ensuring effective presentations and maintenance of all product categories, ensuring that all stores are set up according to visual guidelines at all times (regular business, promotions, special events);
- Provides coaching and support of Store Managers and store teams on visual standards and brand guidelines;
- In partnership with Visual and Operations teams, participates in development and execution of visual training initiatives (workshops, learning lunches etc.);
- In collaboration with Visual and Operations teams, provides best visual decisions aligned to the our visual standards and our brand;
- Identifies and communicates visual opportunities as they relate to layout or coaching, providing recommendations to better meet sales and brand goals;
- Provides timely summary reporting and feedback resulting from store visits;
- Participates in new store layouts, renovations or special projects as required;
- Provide visual support in store depending on business needs and special projects;
- All other related duties assigned by management team;
What you will like about working at Bouclair :
- 25% off employee discount on your purchases at Bouclair from day 1 (What’s not to like?)
- Employee referral program (You know a friend of a friend who would LOVE to work at Bouclair just like you? Refer them and you could get an interesting bonus!)
- Opportunities for growth and development (We love to see our people develop and grow internally!)
- Flexible hours (Because we understand you’re juggling school, family, friend and you-time already!)
- Work in a dynamic and inspiring space (Because our home decor products are amazing, just like your colleagues)
What you have to offer :
- 3-5 years experience in retail and visual merchandising;
- College degree in visual presentation or equivalent;
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop teams;
- Creativity and interest in fashion and home décor;
- Attentive to details and rigorous execution;
- Able to work with cross functional teams;
- Collaborative and adaptable;
- Able to travel, with access to a car and a valid driver’s licence;
Eager to make a difference? Send us your resume! [email protected]
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Bouclair is committed to the employment equity principle.
The masculine is used without discrimination and solely to lighten the text.
Who we are.
Based in Montreal, Bouclair is a lifestyle brand with a unique offering of in-house designed home fashion décor and furniture. Our 1000+ employees are all committed to deliver on our promise to inspire our customers thanks to beautiful product, exceptional shopping experiences and aspirational environments in our 54 stores across Canada and online.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
Work Location: In person