Manufacturing Technical Support
Purpose of the Job:
- Provide technical support to the manufacturing group in order to maintain an effective and productive manufacturing environment.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Provide technical support to manufacturing’s test processes.
- Ensure all testing environments are kept in good working order including any PC’s, test jigs, lab equipment, and test chambers.
- Assist with creating, editing, and implementing work Instructions for the creation of INOVA’s products.
- Implementing Beta builds of new products into a production environment.
- Aid manufacturing in maintaining suitable First Pass Yield numbers.
- Working with INOVA’s engineering department when issues arise in manufacturing.
- Follow our policies and procedures.
- Work in accordance with all legislation and company policy requirements pertaining to employee safety, health and wellness
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- A post secondary education specifically in an electronics program. Ideally an Electronics Engineering Technologist.
- A minimum of 5 years of electronics experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with computer HW and SW.
- Experience working in a team environment where coordinating amongst various people and groups contributes to finished projects.
- Strong electronics troubleshooting experience is essential.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A good foundation of knowledge with various Microsoft products such as Windows 10, Server, Office products such as Word and Excel, Projects, and Visio.
- Ability to work well independently or as part of a group
- Work closely with personnel in all departments to accomplish division goals
- Organized self-starter with proven time management skills.
- Be able to read and understand electronic schematics.
- Familiarity with electronic circuit boards for troubleshooting purposes.
- Familiarity with various electronics equipment such as multimeters, oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.
- Well lit manufacturing environment
- Sometimes subject to loud noises
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the primary job responsibilities satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work assigned to this job, but are not an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00-$68,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB T3K 0S5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person