Business Development Manager
E.C.P.L. Corp. is a boutique private lending mortgage brokerage. Our People are passionate about what we do, and are passionate about helping our mortgage industry partners and investors. Our company culture is very collaborative and focused on the needs of all. We work hard, play hard, and have a great time together!
E.C.P.L. Corp. is currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team in Dieppe, NB. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for managing mortgage associates, brokers and investors in the sales process from start to finish. This includes working with our mortgage brokerage industry partners to identify potential new customers and close business deals. The position will also be responsible for developing new business opportunities by generating new leads, marketing opportunities, and following up on existing prospects. This is a full-time salaried position with benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred
- 3 + years of mortgage experience
- 3 + years of related sales experience
- Experience working with a CRM system required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to work independently required
- Ability to build rapport with high-level clients required
- Familiarity with underwriting is required
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must pass the mortgage associate licensing inn NB & NS prior to being hired
- Satisfactory credit check
- A valid driver's license and vehicle is required for this position
- Flexibility to travel regularly as required by ECPL Corp in NB, NS & PEI but not limited to this region. Annual conferences may require flights to different parts of Canada or travel outside of Canada.
- Must have a valid passport for travel
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Automobile allowance
- Paid time off
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person