A supervisor is responsible for ensuring exceptional customer experience in both the sales floor and salon. This position is responsible for management alongside the store manager of in-store operational responsibilities while complying with company policies and procedures. Provide training and ongoing development for the in-store team. Develop and execute short and long-term plans to achieve goals in support of the store’s business strategy and is responsible for product and brand image presentation while maintaining a clean and organized store at all times.
- Demonstrate and model client service and onstage leadership standards.
- Deliver an exceptional client experience.
- Develop strategies to grow the business alongside the Store Manager
- Successfully and efficiently open and close store without a MOD
- Ensure that coaching is always present in the store, where everyone receives a timely acknowledgment for their successes and feedback on areas of opportunity.
- Ensure that product knowledge training is scheduled and successfully completed.
- Set-up and review merchandising and window displays that enhance Bellami’s standards.
- Ensure that safety and cleanliness in the stock room, break area, bathroom, etc., are maintained.
- Provide ongoing training and development for store team while maintaining company and educational values
- Ensure loss prevention awareness
- Establish and evaluate weekly strategies with each retail associate and stylist
- Maintain communication between HR, Regional Sales Manager, and Headquarters
- Quarterly store inventory and cycle counts with Store Manager
- Returned and/or Damaged products to Headquarters when necessary
- 2-5 years retail/service experience
- Beauty industry experience desirable.
- Excellent leadership and management experience required.
- Able to work flexible days/nights/hours including weekends and holidays
- Excellent coaching, mentoring, and teaching skills
- Strong ability in developing and leading a team
- Excellent client service and communication skills.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Proficient in Windows, Word, Excel.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Pay: $22.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Masks are recommended, common surfaces are cleaned regularly and daily
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person