Supports the store leadership team by performing customer service activities including selling, completing transactions, and back store operations. The brand representative and bodies the Aldo groups values of integrity, love and respect.
- Maximize personal and store sales by promoting brand initiatives and delivering a “customer-obsessed” Omni channel experience.
- Adheres to all LP code of conduct policies - i.e., Credit cards, discounts, return and exchange procedures.
- Ensures the store is brand-aligned through flawless execution a visual presentation and marketing display.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the store leader ship team - i.e., stalking and replenishment of merchandise, back store operations, ETC.
- Contributes to a diverse and inclusive atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment, reflection of our People-First philosophy.
- Business minded trendsetter who understands today’s ever-changing fashion landscape
- Team oriented and collaborative attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work flexible hours, evenings/weekends/holidays.
- Able to bend, lift and move boxes up to 35 lbs
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 0-30 per week
Salary: From $15.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- What is your working availability?
Work Location: In person