DOZR is a marketplace for the online rental of heavy equipment. Our platform helps contractors of all sizes find the equipment rentals they need anywhere, anytime, and instantly compare prices from thousands of equipment suppliers across North America (including peer-to-peer equipment sharing). Founded by experienced construction veterans, DOZR is disrupting the way this $60+ Billion dollar industry operates. This is big. Really big.
We believe in working hard. Authenticity and trust are at the core of what we do. We're customer-obsessed, honest, authentic and innovative, to name a few. We seize opportunities to educate and solve problems. It is our mission to bring heavy equipment within reach for anyone, anywhere, anytime.
Learn more about us on our website: www.dozr.com/careers
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual who has a desire to be part of an early stage company. As a PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Specialist you will be able to develop your skills and work with an enthusiastic team.
On a Typical Day You Will:
- Look for optimizations and efficiencies by creating and then leveraging weekly reports, optimize data reporting & communicate results (including sales revenue generated from email marketing) in collaboration with the executive team
- Act as a subject matter expert in paid search marketing, responsible for strategy and best-practices to drive improved performance, supporting all strategic marketing efforts to ensure a consistent approach to winning in paid search.
- Oversee day-to-day search marketing and social pay-per-click campaign execution to drive successful web sessions, conversions and inbound phone calls to align with our sales strategy.
- Work closely on SEM & PPC with the SEO Manager to ensure effective use of keywords, search trends and user behavior.
- Implement testing & optimization opportunities including A/B or multivariate testing on search and social campaigns and landing page optimizations for maximum click-through and conversions.
- Identify opportunities to improve conversion and click-through rates funnel metrics such as subscriber growth, lead-to-signup, signup-to-paid conversion, and customer retention.
- Collaborate with marketing, product, data analysts, and the sales team to identify opportunities to improve the digital buyer journey and support business goals.
- All other marketing related support activities as assigned
Who Are You?
- University degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field is required.
- Google Ads certification preferred.
- 2-5 years experience in search marketing, with proven experience in building and managing PPC campaigns and performance reporting.
- Understanding and experience with search marketing tools including Google Ads and Bing.
- A growth mindset who’s constantly looking to improve and learn new things
- You care deeply about user experience and can build precise targeting as well as engaging, on-brand experiences.
- Proficient with segmentation, reporting and how to use data to drive business decisions.
- Demonstrated track record in developing and executing A/B tests, analyzing and translating data into business and consumer insights.
- Effective time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- The ability to take an idea or concept, and give it substance and strategy. You love seeing an idea through to execution and tracking results.
What Sets DOZR Apart?
- DOZR is revolutionizing the massive construction rental space
- Work Remotely, Gather Socially!
- Inclusive environment - come as you are
- Great Benefits
- Authentic founds and peers
- On-going career development, we invest in you!
- Employee Stock Options
- What you do at DOZR makes a difference! You’ll be able to see your impact at DOZR.
Life At DOZR
We act the DOZR way!
This means we are; Customer Obsessed, Transparent, Zero Politics Attitude, Authentic, We are bold, and take risks, and Everyone picks up a shovel!
We Have High Potential
Now is the best time to join, we are growing quickly with no sign of slowing down. Climb aboard the rocket ship!
Learning & Growth
Come and learn from the best! We view every experience as an opportunity to grow. DOZR is certified as a Great Place to Work®. because we challenge and develop all of our employees so that they can reach their goals.
We thank all applicants in advance; as a result of volume only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. We will provide any requested accommodation to candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process - please make your requirements known once contacted.